Thursday 15 November 2012

LFAS STUDENTS IN THE FOREST

I just wanted to make a quick note about the student's event in the forest today. I know I had a great time and I hope everybody else did too. Thank you to Silvia Knittel and Donna Usher for making this happen.

I would also like to thank all the other teachers who came out and of course the students who were interested and excited to spend time in the outdoors. I wish there were more people on hand to hear the singing in the forest. I am afraid I didn't get the names of the individual performers but everybody was excellent.
Thanks to all the WOLF people who were on hand as well.
and a Thank you to B.E.A. R
If there is anybody reading this from the student body I hope that this blog proves useful. 
-Kirk Robertson
Vice Chair
WOLF
PS I hope that everybody takes to heart the words of Stuart Bucholtz
"Don't assume someone else is doing it"

No comments:

Post a Comment